Returns & Warranty
Please note that Upper Canada Cheese reserves the right to cancel any order due to stock availability or information errors. If you require assistance or have any questions, please call us at (905) 562-9730 or email us at email@example.com.
Upper Canada Cheese does not at this time have an online order status feature. To check the status of your order, please call or email us. Our staff can inform you on any step of your order process, including order and payment confirmation, stock availability, and shipping status. We will do our best to reply to your email within 24 business hours.
For all communications, make sure you have your Online Order# and your Member ID# handy so that our staff can assist you.
You will be notified if any of the following situations arises:
* Your shipping and billing information do not match.
* Your information cannot be verified due to missing information or typo.
* The item you ordered is currently out of stock, will take longer than estimated to get back in stock, or is no longer available.
Make sure your email address is correct and update it if necessary. Upper Canada Cheese accepts no responsibility for problems that may occur with your order or any losses you my incur due to information errors, incorrect email address, our email being lost, such as by junk mail filters, or our phone calls/voice mails not being answered.
If you require a change to your order, such as adding or removing items, or correcting any information, please contact us immediately. As in-stock orders may be shipped as quickly as 1-2 business days (including payment confirmation), we may not be able to make requested changes in time.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately. See our cancellations policies for more information.
If you are not satisfied with your Upper Canada Cheese' purchase of a product, and would like to request a return or a replacement, please note the following:
1. Returns for refund are only valid within 14 days of your original purchase date unless otherwise specified on the invoice.
2. All products that had been registered with the manufacturers for warranty and service support cannot be returned to Upper Canada Cheese for credit or replacements. The warranty services of such products will be handled by the manufacturer directly.
3. Certain products cannot be returned for refund or replaced for hygienic requirements or special as-is sales conditions. Please refer to the return/warranty policy details of such items on the invoices.
4. Software do not have any warranty and cannot be returned for refund or replaced due to authentic licensing registration/activation requirements.
5. Upper Canada Cheese will assess a minimum 5% restocking fee on any opened or used products.
6. All products must be returned in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, packing materials and box.
7. All products returned for refund must be in good resalable conditions*
8. Upper Canada Cheese will assess a minimum 5% restocking fee on any opened or used products.
Upper Canada Cheese will only accept defective items that are within the store warranty period. Defective items returned within the DOA period but without the complete accessories and packages will be accepted for repair only. Products that are classified as physical damage will not be covered by Upper Canada Cheese' warranty.
Please see below for policies on non-defective or defective items.
*Upper Canada Cheese reserves the right to charge higher restocking fees for special circumstances such as damaged packaging or missing accessories. A product's fitness for resale will be determined by our staff.
Non-Defective Return Policy
Non-defective items may, at Upper Canada Cheese' sole discretion, be accepted for return. Please note the following:
1. Unopened or unused products are eligible for full refund or exchange
2. No refunds or exchanges are permitted on all opened/used printer cartridges/toners, blank media (CD/DVD/etc.), software, water-cooling, and headset
Defective Return Policy
Defective products* may be returned for exchange, refund or credit for up to 14 days. Please note the following:
1. Upper Canada Cheese reserves the right to determine whether the product is defective or not. The product will only be replaced directly once it has been deemed defective.
2. Physically damaged products will not be accepted for refund or exchange
All warranty periods indicated are from Upper Canada Cheese, unless otherwise noted, and are limited by the manufacturer's warranty policies. Actual manufacturer warranty periods may very depending on product and manufacturer and may be longer than the warranty period covered by Upper Canada Cheese. Please refer to the manufacturer's website or product manuals/packaging for more information.
Generally, the manufacturer's limited warranty will only cover the product for manufacturing defects and will not cover any physical damage to the product from misuse, dropping, physical damage, etc. In no way does Upper Canada Cheese warrant any product for fitness of use or for representations made by the manufacturer.
To receive warranty service on your product, you must contact Upper Canada Cheese by phone or email to address the problem. If a technician is unable to resolve the problem over the phone or email, and deems the product defective or requiring testing, you will be required to fill out a Return Authorization Form (RMA) (right-click and Save Link As), and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving an RMA number, you will be required to ship the defective item back to Upper Canada Cheese with the RMA number marked or labeled on the package. Also include a copy of your invoice and any email correspondence you have had with our support staff. Upper Canada Cheese recommends that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard the product from damage during shipping, as Upper Canada Cheese does not warrant a physically damaged product.
Upper Canada Cheese does not accept packages sent collect or COD. The customer must pay for shipping and provide the necessary information and receipt for reimbursement, if applicable.
Upper Canada Cheese will cover shipping charges both ways for the first 14 days on dead on arrival (DOA) products, both OEM and retail. This 14 day period starts from the original day of shipment of your order. Please use standard ground shipping. Upper Canada Cheese will only reimburse up to 50% if non-standard shipping is used, such as express.
If the product is determined to be defective and is covered by our in-store direct exchange policy, you will be informed and a replacement will be shipped out as soon as possible. The direct exchange period for online purchases is 30 days from when the order was originally shipped out to you.
After the first 30 days, you will have to wait an estimated 2~6 weeks until Upper Canada Cheese gets a replacement or repaired item back from the manufacturer or supplier. Upper Canada Cheese will cover the shipping charge for sending the product back to you for up to 90 days for OEM products and 30 days for retail products, from when the original order was shipped.
It is recommended that customers deal directly with the manufacturer for all retail products for faster turn around times. Some manufacturers offer direct-swap, cross-ship, or even next-day to-your-door replacement warranty services.
Upper Canada Cheese can help facilitate warranty service between you and the manufacturer for retail items, but will not cover any expenses incurred for warranty service after the first 30 days of purchase. For OEM products that have a 1 year warranty, Upper Canada Cheese will not cover shipping charges after the first 90 days.
At no time after the 14 day DOA period will Upper Canada Cheese cover the shipping cost for shipping the product from you to Upper Canada Cheese.
If the product is not defective, you will be responsible for return shipping charges.
Upper Canada Cheese is limited to the service level offered by the manufacturer or supplier, please read your product warranty information carefully before contacting us.